Halvorsen 44 Coastal Cruiser
Halvorsen's are pleased to announce that the new model 44 Coastal Cruiser has arrived into Australia. She was delivered into Botany Bay from Hong Kong and cruised up the East Coast on her maiden voyage to the Hawkesbury River where she is under going her commissioning and make ready with a full Raymarine electronics package.
This 44 is built on the existing 42 Coastal Cruiser semi displacement hull form with the added feature of 2 extra feet in the length of the aft deck area. The added benefit to the owner is one of the largest aft deck entertaining areas in this size of pleasure boat not to mention the voluminous lazarette storage space.
She has also been fitted with Cruise Air marine air-conditioning to the saloon area, beautiful and functional all GRP built in hardtop covering the flybridge area and a larger Kw genset.
This particular 44 has the upgraded Cummins QSC 8.3 500hp electronic diesel engine and many other great features normally found on much larger boats. She boasts a respectable WOT speed of 15+ knots half loaded at 2,800rpm and a comfortable cruise of around 10 to 11 knots burning approximately 25 litres per hour.
Some of the great features in the Standard model include:
1. 380hp electronic main propulsion diesel engine.
2. 12Vdc electric bow and stern thruster units.
3. 4Kw 240Vac 50Hz generator set in sound shield.
4. Internal access staircase to the flybridge area from the pilothouse.
5. Full walk around covered decks.
6. Spacious master stateroom up forward with island bed.
7. Separate guest cabin midships with upper and lower bunks.
8. Huge bathroom with separate stall shower.
9. Functional U shape galley with elevated bar counter.